Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Full Version Free Download is the final Windows XP service pack, a collection of previously-released fixes and product enhancements, as well as a few new features that are unique to this release.
File Type : ISO
Required Software: ISO Extractor (Power Iso, Ultra Iso etc..,)
File Size : 600 MB +
Windows XP SP3 Features:
- Network Access Protection compatibility. Announced years ago, this feature allows Windows XP machines to interact with the NAP feature in Windows Server 2008. This functionality is built into the RTM version of Windows Vista as well.
- Product Key-less install option. As with Windows Vista, new XP with SP3 installs can proceed without entering a product key during Setup.
- Kernel Mode Cryptographics Module. A new kernel module that “encapsulates several different cryptographic algorithms,” according to Microsoft.
- “Black hole” router detection algorithm. XP gains the ability to ignore network routers that incorrectly drop certain kinds of network packets. This, too, is a feature of Windows Vista.
- Windows XP Home and Professional editions were major releases at the year of 2001 that defined the Microsoft’s way of welcoming the 21st Century. Windows XP is still a great operating system to work on. Windows XP UI soon became the most user friendly OS that any ordinary person can use it easily.
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 ISO includes all previously released updates for the operating system. This update (SP3) includes a few new functionalities.
How To Install Windows XP SP3:
- Download Windows XP SP3 Iso file from given link
- Download Power ISO Software.
- Install Power iso and open it
- Select Windows XP SP3 file
- Insert DISC/Pendrive and start burning to it
- After completion insert Disc/Pendrive Restart your computer
- Enter into Bios Mode start Installation. That’s it
Processor: Pentium III
Memory: 512 Mb
Hard disk space: 5 GB available
Video card: Super VGA (800 x 600)