VPN stands for “Virtual Private Network”. A VPN connection creates an encrypted tunnel between your device and our VPN servers. When a VyprVPN connection is made, all of your Internet traffic is forwarded from your device to the VyprVPN servers using 128-bit, 160-bit or 256-bit SSL encryption.
- Unlike Other competitors, VyprVPN manage thier VPN servers so they deliver fast, secure connections.
- We engineered VyprVPN to have the highest level of speed and security for broadband Internet connections.
- VyprVPN Full version offers beautiful, easy-to-use apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, TV and your router.
- VyprVPN have multi language support. It offers 70+ worldwide server locations across 6 continents. With 700+ servers and 200,000+ global IPs, connections are always available.
- When you connect to VyprVPN, your ISP only sees encrypted traffic. The result is faster, unrestricted Internet speeds on Netflix, YouTube, Hulu and more.
- Unlike other VPN providers, They never limit you. Connect to any VyprVPN server without restrictions, download caps or server switching fees.
- NAT Firewall provides an extra layer of security for your VyprVPN connection and offers additional protection on your router or mobile device.
- VyprVPN crack offers OpenVPN™, L2TP/IPsec, PPTP and Chameleon so you can choose your preferred level of encryption, speed and protection.
- Enable Kill Switch to automatically block all Internet and network traffic when VyprVPN disconnects or is not enabled.
- When you connect to an unknown Wi-Fi network, VyprVPN will automatically connect and encrypt your Internet traffic.
What operating systems support VyprVPN Desktop?
VyprVPN Desktop is currently compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. It is also compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks and greater.
For OS X 10.7 Lion and 10.8 Mountain Lion you will need to use the last supported version of VyprVPN.