ScreenConnect is a self-hosted remote desktop software application that has remote support, remote access, and remote meeting capabilities. ScreenConnect was developed by Elsinore Technologies in 2008. Once installed in your environment of choice, the centralized tool can be accessed by your entire team anywhere there is an Internet connection.
Features of ScreenConnect:
- Central web application serves as the meeting point between your technicians and customers.
- Access from anywhere gives you the ability to deal with issues wherever there is an Internet connection.
- Zero-install clients avoid waiting for customers to fumble through installation.
- Seamless firewall traversal for both technicians and customers makes life easier on everyone.
- Proxy traversal is not an issue, as ScreenConnect uses system settings to establish the connection.
- No administrator access is required for technicians or customers to join a session
- Multiple-session support allows technicians to work on multiple sessions simultaneously
- Automatic reconnection keeps you connected when network conditions are poor.
- Email invitations can be delivered via preconfigured templates or through manual composition
- Unlimited unattended connections make it easy to deploy and manage remote access clients.
- Transfer sessions from one technician to another.
- Chat with customers through an out-of-the-way interface.
- Database manager provides administrators a central point to manage and purge information from the database.
- Drag and drop file transfer makes moving files quick and simple.
- Scale the client easily to fit the target screen on your desktop.
SreenConnect Price Model:
How ScreenConnect Works ?
The first step is choosing the right machine for your install. Since ScreenConnect is a web application, choose a reliable, stationary machine that’s central to your team. our ScreenConnect becomes the central access point for facilitating connections and managing sessions. No additional software is needed; no firewall changes are necessary. Everything is delivered from Your ScreenConnect. Once installed, Your ScreenConnect application provides remote access capability. This allows technicians to create a custom installer package that can be distributed to machines to create a persistent connection.
- Create a New Installer File.
- Distribute the Client.
- Client is Installed.
- Clients Funnel as They Call Back.
- One-Click to Join Session.