What is Audio Editing Software?
Audio editing software allows users to edit and generate audio files. These tools are used by audio editors and engineers to mix or delete audio sections, edit and rearrange audio regions, and record and generate new audio components. Audio editing programs may also offer effects for manipulating the sound of audio files in a variety of ways.
Who Use Audio Editing Software’s:
- Film Production Departments
- Game Production Departments
- Audio Marketing Agencies
- DJ Rappers
Why to choose Audio Editing Software’s instead of online audio editors & Convertors?
- No Need to be online to use editing software because it is installed on your local machine.
- Large amount of audio codes supported.
- They support’s multiple audio formats which help’s to edit, mix and convert your valuable audio files.
- Edits may be undone or adjusted at any time in any order.
- Real-time editors support effect automation so that changes to effect parameters may be programmed to occur at specified times during audio playback.
What is WavePad Audio Editing Software:
WavePad audio editing software is a sound editor program for Windows and Mac OS X. This audio editing software lets you make and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction and lot more.
Comparison of Top Audio software’s:
Why We Choose WavePad as Best Audio Editing Software:
- Sound editing tools include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim, compression, pitch shifting and more
- Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
- DirectX and Virtual Studio Technology DLL (VST) plugin support gives producers access to thousands of additional tools and effects
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
- Scrub, search and bookmark audio for precise editing
- Create bookmarks and regions to easily find, recall and assemble segments of long audio files
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
- Supports sample rates from 6 to 192kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
- Edit the audio from your video files
- Works directly with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer
- Easy to use interface will have you utilizing non-destructive audio editing in minutes
- Works on Windows 8, XP, Vista, 7, 8.1 and 10 with minimum hardware requirements
- Mac OS X 10.5 or above
For Mobiles & Tablets:
- iPhone/iPad version runs on iOS 6.0 or higher
- Android version runs on 2.3.3 or higher