Microsoft Office 2010 Complete Setup has ultimately unique and impressive features that were not in the older version of Microsoft. Billion and Trillion of people’s liked it very much from all around the world. With newly added feature named as Quick Access Toolbar that is adjusted on the top left. Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download Full Version is an updated version of the office suite that has in hands of users for about 20 years almost. Microsoft Office 2010 Express your ideas more visually, Office 2010 opens up a world of design options to help you give life to your ideas. The new and improved picture formatting tools such as color saturation and artistic effects let you transform your document visuals into a work of art. Combined with a wide range of new prebuilt Office themes and SmartArt graphic layouts, Office 2010 gives you more ways to make your ideas stick.
Features of Microsoft Office 2010:
- Customizable ribbon: Many users never tweaked their toolbars in previous Office editions, while others tweaked it extensively. With a customizable ribbon, users can regroup various tools and tabs, and administrators can create and distribute customized ribbons to users for a tailored approach or a more simplistic one as desired.
- Backstage view: By clicking the new File button (which replaces the Office 2007 orb), you have access to all your normal Save, Save As, Open, and Close operations. In addition, you can see and customize the document properties, manage versions, check for compatibility issues, and scrub the document of hidden metadata for sharing purposes.
- Paste preview: Included in all suites is a new live preview paste feature that lets you hover your mouse over an option and see what your clipboard item will look like. From the Home ribbon, just click the Paste drop-down menu and hover over your options.
- Office Web Apps: Office 2010 now includes a set of Web-based applications — online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote — that work through Windows Live and/or with SharePoint. (Check out the InfoWorld Test Center’s review of Office Web Apps.) Outlook Web App (a new name but not a new feature) continues to be offered through Exchange 2010.
- Protected view: When you open documents, workbooks, presentations, and Outlook attachments that have downloaded from the Internet or fail validation in some way, they open as read-only in the new protected view. This means the application runs in a “sandbox” mode to protect you from malicious code unless you enable editing for the document — similar to how Excel has handled macro code for several versions.
- More themes: Themes can now be used across Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to ensure a consistent look for your various documents. Microsoft has also upped the number of built-in themes from 20 in Office 2007 to 40 in Office 2010.
Serial Keys For Microsoft Office 2010:
How to Activate Microsoft Office 2010 ?
- Download file from given link
- Extract it
- Install it with given serial key(disconnect internet before applying key)
- That’s it. You got full version